Classic Queen Rooms
All of our Classic Queen Rooms have Queen-sized beds and unique art deco décor. Each of these petite rooms offers guests at least one extraordinary feature — high ceilings for a light airy feeling, others have lovely art deco handrails leading to vintage 1930s style art deco marble bathrooms, or charming brick walls. Some have a picture postcard perfect view of the Parliament building, the quiet of windows facing the courtyard, or the romance of the Old Quebec City rooftops at night.
With the charm of Quebec City bed and breakfasts, each Classic Queen is a unique gem and a comfortable place to relax and recharge after a day spent enjoying many of the wonderful things to do in Quebec City. With special European style touches, these cozy rooms are perfect for visitors on Quebec vacations, and business and government visitors who want to stay near the Quebec Conference Center and Parliament. Le Manoir d’Auteuil offers both the attentive service of Quebec City bed and breakfasts plus the best location of any hotel in Quebec City.
- Maximum occupancy 2 people
- All rooms are non-smoking
Classic Queen Room Features and Amenities
- One queen bed with pillow-top mattress
- Air conditioning
- Windows that open
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows
- Complimentary high speed direct and wireless internet (for those who book direct)
- Security Safe
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Desk/work area
- Private bathroom
- Room size varies from 175 to 220 square feet or 16 to 20 square meters