Deluxe and Superior King Rooms
All of our Deluxe King Rooms have a King-sized bed with room to spare for an additional twin-sized bed or, in some, a fold out sofa bed, too. Our Superior King rooms have a King-sized bed with a queen size murphy bed.
Some King rooms face the Parliament and Park side of the hotel with sunlight and enchanting Quebec City views while others feature stonewalls, exposed beams in the ceiling and the cozy quiet of windows facing the courtyard. Two are located on the garden level with windows or doors opening onto the courtyard.
All King Rooms have refrigerators, ample space to work and the feeling of a private oasis for relaxation. Business travelers, couples seeking romantic hotel stays and tourists who want to be near all the Old Quebec attractions, will find our King Rooms to be a comfortable home base during their stay in Quebec City.
- Deluxe King – maximum occupancy 3 people
- Superior King – Maximum occupancy 3 adults or family of 4
- All rooms are non-smoking
Deluxe King Room Features and Amenities
- One king-sized bed with pillow-top mattress (possibility of adding an extra twin-sized bed for an additional fee)
- Air conditioning
- Windows that open or doors opening onto the courtyard
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows
- Complimentary high speed direct and wireless internet (for those who book direct)
- Security Safe
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Desk/work area
- Private Bathroom
- Room size varies from 250 square feet or 23 square meters