The European rooms of Le Manoir d’Auteuil are petite, romantic and reminiscent of classic French cinema. Most are situated on the 4th floor, with two on the 3rd floor of the Manoir as well. The view of cascading rooftops and the nearby Price building is particularly spectacular at night. Those situated on the 4th floor have a slanted ceiling and dormer window, giving each room the air of La Boheme. While the European rooms situated on the 3rd floor have a picture perfect view from your bed. The exquisite cherry wood furniture (crafted by a Quebec City artisan), a granite or marble tile bathroom, a Queen-sized bed and other contemporary features, make these rooms perfect for poets who enjoy French and European charm.
The European rooms offer tired travelers a cozy place to relax after a busy day of business meetings or spent enjoying the many exciting things to do in Quebec City. Although small, they are perfect for guests looking for a comfortable room at a competitive price in a fantastic location.
*Please note that the Manoir d’Auteuil does not have a lift. If stairs are difficult for you, please select another room category. We are happy to assist you with your luggage.
- Maximum occupancy 2 people
- All rooms are non-smoking
European Room Features and Amenities
- One queen bed with pillow-top mattress
- Air conditioning
- Windows that open
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows
- Complimentary high speed direct and wireless internet (for those who book direct)
- Security Safe
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Desk/work area
- Private bathroom
- Room size varies from 160 to 175 square feet / 14.5 to 15.5 square meters