The European rooms located on the 4th-floor of Le Manoir d’Auteuil are petite, romantic and reminiscent of classic French cinema. The view of cascading rooftops and the nearby Price building is particularly spectacular at night. A slanted ceiling and dormer window give each room the air of La Boheme. The exquisite cherry wood furniture (crafted by a Quebec City artisan), a granite tile bathroom, a Queen-sized bed and other contemporary features, make these rooms perfect for poets who enjoy French charm.
The European rooms offer tired travelers a cozy place to relax after a busy day of business meetings or spent enjoying the many exciting things to do in Quebec City. Although small, they are perfect for guests looking for a comfortable room at a competitive price in a fantastic location.
*Please note that the Manoir d’Auteuil does not have a lift. If stairs are difficult for you, please select another room category. We are happy to assist you with your luggage.
- Maximum occupancy 2 people
- All rooms are non-smoking
European Room Features and Amenities
- One queen bed with pillow-top mattress
- Air conditioning
- Windows that open
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows
- Complimentary high speed direct and wireless internet (for those who book direct)
- Security Safe
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Desk/work area
- Private bathroom
- Room size varies from 160 to 200 square feet / 14.5 to 18.5 square meters