The Edith Piaf Junior King Suite
With hand painted ponchoir (stenciling), antique chandeliers and antique furniture, this is an exquisite tribute to the legacy of best loved of French singers, Edith Piaf. She chose to stay in this room during her visits to Quebec City in the 1950s.
The huge, blue-tiled bathroom alone will bring out the inner chanteuse in guests. For romantic hotel stays, relaxing after business at the Quebec City Conference Center, or resting up after a day on the slopes at one of the Quebec ski areas, the Edith Piaf suite is an extraordinary choice, offering both privacy and style.
- Maximum occupancy 3 people
- All rooms are non-smoking
The Edith Piaf Junior King Suite Features and Amenities
- One king-sized bed with pillow-top mattress (possibility of adding an extra twin-sized bed)
- Air conditioning
- Windows that open
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows
- Complimentary high speed direct and wireless internet (for those who book direct)
- Security Safe
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Desk/work area
- Private bathroom
- Room size is approximately 340 sq. feet