The Sewell Junior King Suite
The Sewell Suite is named for the family who built the house in 1835. It features an art deco iron stairway leading up to a beige marble loft bathroom. With very high ceilings for a dramatic and airy feeling and views of the Parliament building — four windows total, two are dormers — and a slanted ceiling that follows the roofline, this is a stunning room.
History buffs and art deco fans will be particularly charmed by the Sewell suite after a day spent at the Château Frontenac, Capitole Theatre, museums and other historic Quebec City tourist attractions.
- Maximum occupancy 2 people
- All rooms are non-smoking
The Sewell Junior King Suite Features and Amenities
- One king-sized bed with pillow-top mattress
- Air conditioning
- Windows that open
- Hypoallergenic down comforters and pillows
- Complimentary high speed direct and wireless internet (for those who book direct)
- Security Safe
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Desk/work area
- In-loft bathroom
- Room size is approximately 340 sq. feet